If you have money left over after your trip we'll buy back foreign currency at the current rate with no commission. Simply visit the BATIF office in the Guernsey Information Centre, Smith Street or Envoy House post offices for our Buy Back service.
- Bank notes only. We don't accept foreign coins*
- The BATIF office in the Guernsey Information Centre can change American Express travellers cheques back to Sterling
- Other BATIF locations will buy back most currencies** but they are unable to purchase any travellers cheques
- The Airport Information Desk will only buy back Euros
* Any unwanted coins can be placed in the charity boxes located at the BATIF office in the Guernsey Information Centre. These charities are more than happy to accept foreign coins.
** For larger amounts BATIF reserves the right to ask for I.D and further documentation.