eBilling, the system that enables you to take full control of your posting dockets. Here you can complete and submit posting dockets as well as having access to up to 3 years of previous docket data.
- eBilling is a free business service
- Account holders receive 30 days credit on each posting
- A Direct Debit option is available. Business rates apply
- Account holders can access their postage history at any time
- Notes on postage submission appear as points of reference on statements
- eBilling is accessible from any computer, anytime, anywhere
eBilling Application Form
Our eBilling system enables you to send all your posting information to us online. It also gives you immediate access to up to 12 months of previous posting information at one time, both input forms and invoice data.
If you already have a PPI account with us you can use the online form below to register for eBilling, set-up may take up to 5 working days. If not please find out how to apply for a PPI account.
Complete the form below
- You'll need to tell us your account reference number (A/c Ref.), this can be found on your invoice
- We'll also need your PPI number, you can find this on your PPI envelopes or stamp
Please be assured that we will treat your personal information with the utmost care and will never sell it to other companies or use it other than as stated in our data protection promise. The personal information you provide us is used primarily to deal with your enquiries or provide the service and products you request. You can find full details of our data protection promise at www.guernseypost.com/privacy-promise