Please note: If your item is small enough to fit through your letterbox it will be delivered as normal. EBOX Collection is only available for items larger than the standard letterbox.
How It Works
If the company you order from uses Guernsey Post to deliver its goods, when we receive your item we will send you an email and a SMS text message that morning informing you that there is an item ready to collect.
- You can choose to collect your parcel from Envoy House or Smith Street Post Office*, St Peter Port in your lunch hour, or on your way to/from work
- You can collect on Saturday mornings or when it is convenient;
the Envoy House Mail Collection Counter is open Mon-Fri 7am-6.30pm and Sat 9am-12pm.
Smith Street Post Office* is open Mon-Fri 8.30am-5pm, Sat 8.30am-12pm.
- During the Christmas period these times vary.
*Collection from Smith Street is subject to size and weight
- One EBOX number can be used for a household and anyone in the household can use that EBOX number, however all messages will go to the main account holder. If individuals wish to receive their own notifications that individual will need to set up their own EBOX account
- The service is only applicable for standard parcel mail and all items too large to fit through a letterbox
- To utilise this service you must have an email address and mobile number
- Your item will be held for two weeks. After the first week you will receive a reminder notification. If the item is not collected after two weeks, the item will be put back into the general parcel delivery system and we will attempt to deliver your item as normal to your delivery address
- All items delivered by alternative delivery companies will be delivered to your address or as per your instructions for that delivery company
1. Definitions used in these Terms and Conditions
"Application Form" means the application form for the Service.
"Guernsey Post" means Guernsey Post Limited of Postal Headquarters, Envoy House, La Vrangue, St Peter Port, Guernsey GY1 1AA and which shall, where the context allows, include its successors and any assigns.
"Address" means the postal address to which this Service is to apply.
"Service" means the EBOX and/or Safe Place service which is subject to these Terms and Conditions.
"Signature" means services that must be signed for by the recipient in order to complete the delivery process.
"Terms and Conditions" means these terms and conditions.
"You" or "your" means the person(s) applying for the Service.
2. Using the Service
2.1. Application for the Service
a. Completion of the Application Form indicates agreement with these Terms and Conditions
b. Guernsey Post has the right to refuse any application for the Service
c. All addresses must be correct and contain the correct postcode - for full and correct address details please contact the Customer Services Team on 711720 or email: email@example.com or log on to www.guernseypost.com/postcode_finder/
d. Application for Service must be made in accordance with the requirements set out on the Application Form
e. Provision of Service at the relevant address is subject to Guernsey Post's agreement and exercised solely at Guernsey Post's discretion
a. Customers signed up to the EBOX service will receive a text or email message informing them that items have been sent to their collection point
b. Customers using a collection point will need to show the text/email message notification or photographic ID which matches the property address each time they wish to collect an item. Guernsey Post has the right to decline collection of the item if these identifiers are not shown
c. Items sent to the Smith Street Retail outlet for collection should be no larger than Guernsey Post packet size limits which are L610mm, W460mm, H460mm max. Where item within these size limits is deemed too heavy for collection at Smith Street, the customer will be advised of alternative collection points
d. You are responsible for notifying Guernsey Post of any change of address. Guernsey Post has no liability for any items directed to the designated collection point if you have moved and Guernsey Post has not been notified of the move and/or new address
3. Variation of the Service(s)
3.1. Suspension or termination of the Service
a. Guernsey Post, at its sole discretion, has the right to suspend, terminate or limit the Service at any time. In particular, Guernsey Post may suspend or terminate the Service at any time if these Terms & Conditions are breached
3.2. Cancellation of the Service
a. Any cancellation of the Service must be made in writing to Guernsey Post in which case Guernsey Post will stop using the service as soon as reasonably practicable
4.1. Personal information
a. By requesting the Service, you hereby authorise Guernsey Post to collect, process and store the personal information requested on this Application Form and to disclose it to parties who are required to know for the purpose of providing the Service, including any parties related to Guernsey Post. Guernsey Post is required to comply with data protection legislation applicable in Guernsey
b. In addition, by subscribing for the Service, you hereby give your consent to Guernsey Post to:
c. Check from time to time whether you have applied for any redirection service and, if any redirection is identified, to terminate the Service in respect of the relevant address
d. To contact you by email with any updates or additions to the Service
4.2. Verify changes to details
a. If there is any change to the information contained in the application form, or if you change address, please provide Guernsey Post with new information within 30 days of such changes occurring
4.3. Amendments to Terms and Conditions
a. Guernsey Post reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time. The provision of the Service(s) is subject to compliance with these Terms and Conditions
For further information please contact the Customer Services team on 711720