Keep in touch with family and friends in the British Armed Forces.
Guernsey Post has special postal rates for reaching men and women serving with the British Armed Forces. You can use this service to send letters and parcels to any British Forces Post Office (BFPO) address and any US Army Post Office (APO) address.
The service can also be used to send post to the dependants and families of serving men and women with the British Armed Forces and to any UK-based civilians and family members attached to HM Forces.
Reduced rates or free postage are applicable to some BFPOs in war zones as declared by the UK Government and at the discretion of Guernsey Post.
Small to Large postcards
|Length + width + depth:||900mm|
|Length plus 2x diameter:||170mm|
|Length plus 2x diameter:||1040mm|
- Forces Air Letters (up to 100g) are charged at £0.56
- 'Blueys' are available free at our branches but postage must be paid
Large Letters, Packets and Parcels
- Standard UK postage rates (based on weight) apply to all items to any BFPO anywhere in the world
HM Forces Service size and weight limits
- *Maximum weight for packages posted to all BFPOs with the exception of HM ships, OP Telic and OP Herrick: 30kg
- Maximum weight limit for items sent to HM ships (BFPOs 200-499):11kg
A maximum compensation level of £57.00 applies in all cases.