Keys, security tags or door passes...Get them back with Keydrop.
Keydrop is a secure service which enables customers or members of the general public a hassle-free way to return lost or misplaced items such as keys or security tags.
- Use your unique Keydrop service code on your office or hotel access cards, keys or security tags
- Customers, visitors or employees can simply post the item in any post box in the Bailiwick
- Guernsey Post will ensure the items safe return
- Security is maintained - no need to put the address or other information on the item - just the Keydrop service code
- Keydrop is only available to residents of the Bailiwick of Guernsey who can provide a permanent address
- Terms and conditions apply
All fees will be invoiced in advance. The Keydrop Service is available for 12-month periods.
You will be provided with a unique reference code, this must clearly be on all your keys/access cards etc to enable us to return these to you. You will be advised in writing one month prior to the date of renewal. Any keys/access cards that do not show the unique reference number provided may be considered as a lost item as we will not be able to return these.
The Keydrop Service is only available to applicants who reside in the Bailiwick and who are able to provide a permanent return address within the Bailiwick.
Guernsey Post will not disclose the full address of the user of the Keydrop Service to anyone requesting the information unless there is a legal requirement to do so, or disclosure is made under Section 29, Crime and Taxation, of the Data Protection (Bailiwick of Guernsey) Law, 2017.
Should you wish to cancel this service there is a one month chargeable notice period and we would need to be notified in writing.