We promise a fast and efficient service to Jersey, Isle of Man and UK with standard postal rates for letters, large letters, parcels (formerly packets) and large parcels. For an express service or extra peace of mind choose:
Please click on the blue links to access further information on the topic you require or the postal rates shown below.
UK, Jersey and Isle of Man Postal Rates from 3rd April 2018
Item weight not over
|Item weight not over||Letter||Large Letter||Packet|
|Item weight not over||Insurance up to £50||Insurance up to £250||Insurance up to £500|
Insurance up to £50 is standard for Parcels posted to the UK, Jersey, Isle of Man addresses with the option to increase the level of insurance (see pricing table above). Note: ceramics and glassware are not covered by insurance. It is important that all Large Parcels are adequately wrapped and packed to prevent items being damaged. Scroll up for size limits.
Special Delivery guaranteed by 9am
All the rates shown below include postage.
|Insurance options up to|
Scroll down for more information.
Special Delivery guaranteed by 1pm
|Insurance options up to|
- Saturday guaranteed by 1pm will be an additonal £2.50 to prices shown (This service is not available in Jersey)
- **£873.00 for items where import VAT is pre-paid
- With Special Delivery we guarantee delivery for documents and goods to most UK destinations (including Northern Ireland and Jersey) by 9am or 1pm the next working day
- Delivery to some destinations takes a little longer but we still guarantee delivery within three working days by 5:30pm
- Special Delivery cannot be used for delivery to an Admail address or posted in postboxes
- Document packages must be clearly marked 'DOCUMENTS'
Scroll down to see the Last Posting Times for guaranteed next day delivery.
|Guernsey Post branches||Latest acceptance time for guaranteed next working day delivery*|
|The Market, Co-op Fresh Food Store||1.30pm|
|Bridge, St Sampsons, Co-op Fresh Food Store||1.30pm|
|Cobo, Food Hall||1.30pm|
|Forest, Forest Stores||1.30pm|
|L'Islet, Food Hall||1.30pm|
|St Martin's, Co-op Fresh Food Stores||1.30pm|
|St Pierre du Bois Post Office||1.30pm|
|Alderney, Richard's Newsagents||11.00am* (Mon to Fri) guaranteed two day delivery|
|Sark Post Office & Herm||5pm * guaranteed two day delivery|
UK, Jersey, and Isle of Man Postal Size & Weight Guide
Small birthday cards
Sleeved CD or DVD
A4 paper in C4 envelopes
Magazines and brochures
Boxed CD or DVD
Rolled poster in a tube
Postcards can be sent to any destination and are subject to the following size restrictions:
|Minimum Size||90mm x 140mm|
|Maximum Size||235mm x120mm x 5mm|
Signed For UK, Jersey and Isle of Man
- Proof of posting issued
- Signature on delivery
- Use our Track and Trace tool to confirm delivery
- Insurance up to a maximum of £62 for items sent to UK, Jersey or the Isle of Man or the market value, whichever is the smaller sum, subject to proof of cost
Please scroll up to view Signed For Postal rates.
- There is no compensation available for prohibited items or items of value that should be sent by Special Delivery e.g. money, jewellery, diamonds etc.
- You must retain your receipt and provide it if you make a claim for compensation together with proof of the cost of the item
- The item must be properly packed and addressed
- To make a claim you must complete and submit the Claim Form available online and from any of our branches
Special Delivery UK, Jersey & Isle of Man, 9am or 1pm guaranteed
- Guaranteed next working day delivery by 9am or 1pm (Monday to Friday) for documents and goods (subject to pre-payment of import VAT) to the Isle of Man, Jersey and most UK destinations
- Options of Saturday delivery (£2.50 extra) (This service is not available in Jersey)
- Secure handling
- Proof of posting
- Packages signed for on delivery
- Confirmation of delivery using Track and Trace online or by calling Customer Services after 3pm on the day of delivery
- Compensation for loss or damage of items, subject to proof of cost, proof of posting and level of insurance (does not include consequential loss); Acceptance times apply
- Available from all Guernsey Post branches
Please scroll up to view the UK, Jersey, Isle of Man Special Delivery Postal Rates and the last recommended posting times.
Your receipt must be retained as proof of posting of your letter and represents your acceptance of the terms and conditions of carriage. It must be provided if you need to make a claim for damage or loss, together with proof of the cost of the item. Note that ceramics and glassware are not covered by insurance. It is important that all items are adequately wrapped and packed to prevent items being damaged.
|Destination||Standard Items - Insured up to||Signed For items - Insured up to|
|Bailiwick of Guernsey||£6.20||£62|
We reserve the right to raise a surcharge for underpaid post (£1.00 plus the difference of the underpaid amount). This surcharge will be sought from the addressee upon delivery.