Signed For Secure Delivery
For valuable letters, large letters and packets a signature is required on delivery at the destination address within the UK, Jersey or Isle of Man.
- Proof of posting issued
- Signature on delivery
- Use our Track and Trace tool to confirm delivery*
- Insurance up to a maximum of £57 for items sent to UK, Jersey or the Isle of Man or the market value, whichever is the smaller sum, subject to proof of cost
|Item weight not over||Letter||Large Letter||Packet|
|Each 500g thereafter||-||-||Postage + £1.00|
For more information regarding the Signed For service and the terms and conditions please scroll down the page.
- There is no compensation available for prohibited items or items of value that should be sent by Special Delivery e.g. money, jewellery, diamonds etc.
- You must retain your receipt and provide it if you make a claim for compensation together with proof of the cost of the item
- The item must be properly packed and addressed
- To make a claim you must complete and submit the Claim Form available online and from any of our branches