If you've booked a holiday or business trip abroad and need currency, BATIF, Guernsey Post's dedicated foreign exchange service, provides a wide range of international currencies - and we'll buy back any unused currency when you return home.
- No commission on currency exchange
- Competitive international exchange rates
- Order online, over the phone or at the counter
- Order by 1pm for next working day collection (after 1pm) in Guernsey
- Customers in Alderney and Sark will receive currency within 48 hours of ordering (Monday to Wednesday)
Please note: we are currently unable to deal in travellers cheques.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused. Please give us a call on 723069 if you have any questions or if you have any queries regarding encashment of travellers cheques please contact:
154 Edward Street,
Telephone 0800 587 6023
Please note: Currency orders must be collected from the named collection point by the named individual who placed the order. We also request that you bring some proof of identity with you e.g. a driving licence or passport.