Away from home? Let Guernsey Post look after your mail. The Keepsafe service holds your letters, packets and parcels whilst you are away. From two weeks to six months, Keepsafe ensures your post does not pile up in your absence.
- Suitable for individuals, families, business or other organisations
- Long or short periods of absence - up to six months
- Allow seven working days between application and Keepsafe activation
- Easy to arrange - simply fill out the Keepsafe application form, sign and return to Guernsey Post with payment. Or sign up at any Guernsey Post counter
- The form must be signed by each individual at the designated address wanting the Keepsafe service
- Photo ID and proof of address are required
- A set-up fee and Terms and Conditions apply
Keepsafe Service Set Up Costs
Prices shown include a non-refundable set up fee of £15.00.
|3 - 4 weeks||£35.00|
|5 - 6 weeks||£45.00|
|7 - 12 weeks||£55.00|
|Up to 4 months||£60.00|
|Up to 5 months||£65.00|
|Up to 6 months maximum||£70.00|
|3 - 4 weeks||£20.00|
|5 - 6 weeks||£30.00|
|7 - 12 weeks||£40.00|
|Up to 4 months||£45.00|
|Up to 5 months||£50.00|
How to apply for a Keepsafe Service
- Please read the full Terms and Conditions before taking up this service
- Download a Keepsafe application form
- Print a copy and enter your details
- Make sure everyone who wants their mail held signs the printed copy
- Post the copy to us using the address below
Include your payment (cheque or postal order), and send to;
St. Peter Port
Alternatively, if you prefer you can find a Keepsafe application form at any of our Bailiwick branches.
- Post can be held for a maximum of six months
- Photo identification is required, i.e.: passport, driving licence or Photo ID card
- Proof of address is required, e.g. a recent utility bill (no more than three months old)
- Post can be held for more than one person at the same address provided their details and signatures are included on the application form
- All types of post can be held
- Completed forms should be handed in or posted (including a copy of your photo ID and proof of address), with your payment, to Guernsey Post seven working days before the Keepsafe is required to begin
- A £15.00 set-up fee is included in the price of setting up a new Keepsafe instruction
- To extend the Keepsafe period beyond your original instruction, you need to submit a new form to Guernsey Post at least seven working days before the expiry date
- If you are unable to give seven working days notice for an extension, it may result in another £15.00 set-up fee being charged.
- Unless you specify otherwise, all your held post will be delivered on the first delivery day after the agreed period. Normal deliveries will also resume from that day.
- Businesses with multiple addresses will be quoted a price on application. Please contact Customer Services for further information