Free reply service for your customers.
Freepost is ideal for businesses using direct mail marketing tactics or selling goods online. Your customers can reply to your promotions, place orders or return goods free of charge whilst you pay the postage.
If you are marketing your business locally or in the UK, Guernsey Post's Freepost service is an effective marketing tool.
- Use your Freepost address and licence number on your mailers and customers can reply free of charge
- You pay the postage and a premium of 3p per item on top of the local rate
- Annual licence fee of £85.00
- Responses sent in the Bailiwick are delivered the next day
- Responses sent from the UK are delivered within three working days
- Freepost licence and an account with Guernsey Post are required
Freepost Mail Dimensions and Weights
Small promo cards
Sleeved CD or DVD
Magazine or brochures
Rolled poster in a tube
Freepost Online Application Form
Annual Licence Fee £85.00. Premium per item 3p.
Please complete the Account Facilities form (online or pdf) along with a Bank Consent form which you can download as a pdf (see blue links), alternatively please contact Customer Services.
Please be assured that we will treat your personal information with the utmost care and will never sell it to other companies or use it other than as stated in our data protection promise. The personal information you provide us is used primarily to deal with your enquiries or provide the service and products you request. You can find full details of our data protection promise at www.guernseypost.com/privacy-promise
Apply online now or download the application form(s). Complete and send your completed form to:
St. Peter Port
Alternatively, if you prefer you can find this form at any of our Bailiwick branches.