Free reply service for your customers.
Freepost is ideal for businesses using direct mail marketing tactics or selling goods online. Your customers can reply to your promotions, place orders or return goods free of charge whilst you pay the postage.
If you are marketing your business locally or in the UK, Guernsey Post's Freepost service is an effective marketing tool.
- Customers need to apply for a Guernsey Post Credit Account if they don't already have one. Credit terms apply as per the application form.
- Completion of the Account Application Form and use of the Service indicates agreement with the relevant Terms and Conditions.
- Use your Freepost address and licence number on your mailers and customers can reply free of charge
- You pay the postage and a premium of 6p per item on top of the local rate
- Annual licence fee of £98.00
- Responses sent in the Bailiwick are delivered the next day
- Responses sent from the UK are delivered within three working days
- Freepost licence and an account with Guernsey Post are required
Freepost Mail Dimensions and Weights
- Letters (DL and C5 envelopes)
- Most small birthday cards (excluding cards with badges or 3D effects)
- Sleeved CD or DVD
- Some catalogues / brochures
- Large greeting cards (and cards with badges and 3D effects)
- A4 letters/documents in C4 envelopes
- Magazines and brochures
- Small Books
- Winter coat
- Motorbike helmet
- Microwave oven
|Combined Maximum Size:||Length + twice the diameter|
(combined no more than 104cm)
- Wall Charts
Freepost Online Application Form
Annual Licence Fee £98.00. Premium per item 6p.
Please complete the Account Facilities form (online or pdf) along with a Bank Consent form which you can download as a pdf (see blue links), alternatively please contact Customer Services.
Apply online now or download the application form(s). Complete and send your completed form to:
St. Peter Port
Alternatively, if you prefer you can find this form at any of our Bailiwick branches.
Please be assured that we will treat your personal information with the utmost care and will never sell it to other companies or use it other than as stated in our data protection notice. The personal information you provide us is used primarily to deal with your enquiries or provide the service and products you request. You can find full details of our data protection notice at www.guernseypost.com/privacy-notice