Guernsey Post's BATIF has been the Bailiwick's favourite foreign exchange service for over 25 years and offers 64 different currencies. As well as being able to order online, we have a network of locations, including Guernsey Post Office counters*, the Information Desk at the airport and BATIF at North Plantation (the Guernsey Information Centre).
- We offer a wide range of currencies. If you can't see what you want give us a call on 01481 723069
- Competitive and current rates
- Comprehensive buy back service
- Order online, over the phone, at the dedicated BATIF counters in Envoy House and North Plantation, or at any local Guernsey Post Office counter*
- Order by 1pm for next working day collection (after 1pm) in Guernsey
- Customers in Alderney and Sark will receive currency within 48 hours of ordering (Monday to Wednesday)
- The Information Desk, located within the Guernsey Airport, provides a Euro sell and buyback service offering our rates
- The BATIF headquarters are at Envoy House Post Office, open Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm and on Saturdays 8.30am to 12 noon with easy access to parking.
- A dedicated town BATIF is also available at North Plantation in St Peter Port (Guernsey Tourist Information Building) Monday to Friday 8.30am to 4pm, Closed on Saturday.
* BATIF is not available at Guernsey Post counters in Co-operative food stores.
Customers can also order by phone - 01481 723 069.
- All orders received by phone before 1pm will be processed at that day’s rate; for orders received after 1pm the following working day's rate will be applied.