Guernsey Post's BATIF has been the Bailiwick's favourite foreign exchange service for over 25 years and offers 64 different currencies. As well as being able to order online, we have a network of locations, including Guernsey Post Office counters, the Information Desk at the airport and BATIF in the Guernsey Information Centre.
- We offer a wide range of currencies and a comprehensive buy back service at competitive and current rates
- A wide range of currencies are also available to order from all other BATIF locations
- We have 64 currencies available for order. If you can't see what you want give us a call on 01481 723069
- The Information Desk, located within the Guernsey Airport, provides a Euro sell and buyback service offering our rates
- For our customers in Alderney and Sark, we will provide the currency of your choice within 48 hours of ordering
- No commission on currency exchange
- Order online, over the phone, at the BATIF counter or local Guernsey Post Office counter*
- Order by 1pm for next working day collection (after 1pm) in Guernsey
- Customers in Alderney and Sark will receive currency within 48 hours of ordering (Monday to Wednesday)
* BATIF is not available at Guernsey Post counters in Co-operative food stores.
Please note: we are currently unable to deal in travellers cheques. Give us a call on 723069 if you have any questions or if you have any queries regarding encashment of travellers cheques contact:
154 Edward Street,
Telephone 0800 587 6023
BATIF Bureau de Change office has currently been relocated to Envoy House until further notice. Online orders are currently not available, however the team are able to order foreign currency exchange Monday to Friday 9am to 3pm. Simply give them a call on 723069 or email [email protected] or visit them at Envoy House. Thank you
Customers can also order by phone - 01481 723 069.
- All orders received by phone before 1pm will be processed at that day’s rate; for orders received after 1pm the following working day's rate will be applied.