Saves you time.
Our In-Branch Franking service means we do the work. The service allows you to prepay your postage on large quantities of letter post items for any destination without using stamps. Ideal for large mailings.
- We do the franking for you - 6p per item in addition to postage rate
- Bring your post to Smith Street, Envoy House, Bridge, Cobo, Rohais, Alderney and Sark post offices during normal Monday to Friday opening hours
- The number of items must be 100 or more
- Items must be tied securely in bundles of 50 (bulkier items in bundles of 10)
- All addresses must be in the same direction and each bundle must carry the same rate of postage
- Payment is made at the time of posting by cash or by cheque
- Other terms and conditions apply
Say goodbye to stamps
Alternatively see eBilling as an alternative cost-effective way to pay postage and take advantage of our customer business account rates. No need for stamps or waiting in line at the post office counter and you take full control of your postings with access to your previous posting data.
Remember size and shape matter!
Franked mail cannot be accepted in Guernsey Post boxes.