Business Reply in the Channel Islands and UK
Guernsey Post's Business Reply service makes it easy for your local, Channel Islands or UK customers to contact you with orders or applications.
- Cost effective - you pay the postage plus a 5p premium for every reply received
- Flexible - use a reply card, envelope or sticker with Guernsey Post's Business Reply design
- Annual licence fee of £90.00
- Responses sent within the Bailiwick are usually delivered the next day
- Responses sent from the UK are usually delivered within three working days
- Use Guernsey Post's Business Reply design
- A Business Reply licence and an account with Guernsey Post are required
Business Reply Online Application Form
Annual Licence Fee: £90.00. Premium per item 5p.
- All reply cards/envelopes must be pre-printed.
- To promote a reply paid service in TV, radio or press advertising, use the Freepost Service.
- See design specifications with terms and conditions here.
- Please note: this service does not extend to the Republic of Ireland.
Along with the form below, please complete the Account Facilities Form available online along with a Bank Consent Form (see the blue links) which you can download as a pdf or pick up from any Post Office branch, or contact Customer Services.
Please be assured that we will treat your personal information with the utmost care and will never sell it to other companies or use it other than as stated in our data protection notice. The personal information you provide us is used primarily to deal with your enquiries or provide the service and products you request. You can find full details of our data protection notice at www.guernseypost.com/privacy-notice
If you are downloading pdf forms, please complete and send your completed form(s) to:
St. Peter Port
Or visit any Guernsey Post counter.