Please note: If your item is small enough to fit through your letterbox it will be delivered as normal. EBOX Collection is only available for items larger than the standard letterbox.
How it Works
If the company you order from uses Guernsey Post to deliver its goods and you include your EBOX number in your delivery address (see example below), when we receive your item we will send you an email and an SMS text message that morning informing you that there is an item ready to collect.
- You can choose to collect your parcel from Envoy House or Market Street Town Post Office*, St Peter Port in your lunch hour, or on your way to/from work
- You can collect on Saturday mornings at Envoy House, or when it is convenient;
the Envoy House Mail Collection Counter is open Mon-Fri 7am-6.30pm and Sat 9am-12pm.
Market Street Town Post Office EBOX Collection* is open Mon-Fri 7.30am-7pm and Sat 7.30am-7pm
- During the Christmas or peak periods these times vary.
*Collection from Market Street is subject to size and weight
- One EBOX number can be used for a household and anyone in the household can use that EBOX number, however all messages will go to the main account holder. If individuals wish to receive their own notifications that individual will need to set up their own EBOX account
- The service is only applicable for parcel mail and all items too large to fit through a letterbox
- To utilise this service you must have an email address and mobile number
- Your item will be held for two weeks. After the first week you will receive a reminder notification. If the item is not collected after two weeks, the item will be put back into the general parcel delivery system and we will attempt to deliver your item as normal to your delivery address
- All items delivered by alternative delivery companies will be delivered to your address or as per your instructions for that delivery company
An example of how to write your address including your EBOX Collection number:
Mr S. Body
The Barn, EBOX 3001
Sign up to receive your EBOX number below
Once you have filled out all the details indicated below and clicked submit, you should see a confirmation message.
Our Customer Services Team will post confirmation of your EBOX account and your personal EBOX number to the address you have provided. Please be aware proof of identity will be required on collection of any EBOX postal items.