Accepted in 50 countries worldwide, Postal Orders are a simple way to send money for payments or as a gift.
- Buy a Postal Order for cash at any Guernsey Post counter
- Send by standard post, Signed-For or Guaranteed Delivery
- Postal Orders can be cashed at post offices around the world
- Cash in a Postal Order at any Guernsey Post counter (I.D. required).
- If Postal Order is crossed it must be paid into payee's bank account
- Charges and conditions apply
Countries Accepting British Postal Orders
From Antigua to Sri Lanka, British Postal Orders can be cashed in at post offices in 50 countries. No need to share your bank details...or even have a bank account. Great for gifts or shopping on eBay.
Antigua & Barbuda
Guernsey (Bailiwick of)
Isle of Man
St Kitts & Nevis
Trinidad & Tobago
Tristan da Cunha
(Peoples Democratic Republic)
We make a small charge for our Postal Orders and the charge varies according to the value.
|£0.01 - £4.99 inclusive||£1.00|
|£5 - £5.99 inclusive||£1.50|
|No limit||£4.50 per £20.00|
When postal orders are sent via standard post, there is no compensation for loss, except that provided by the postal service on condition that they are sent in accordance with current service requirements. Postal orders sent by post should be crossed with the name of the intended recipient to prevent them being cashed by anyone else.