Daily Update Wednesday 3rd June 2020
- Outgoing mail was dispatched yesterday at 19:35.
- Private box sorting will be completed by 9am - Please note that due to the late arrival of the mail plane (see below) any mail in your box is from the previous day.
- Tuesday's FedEx items are out on delivery today.
Disruption to the arrival of the mail plane
With immediate effect and in line with the new opening hours the UK mail plane will now arrive in Guernsey at approximately 12:30pm each day.
- All letters and parcels from this flight, including registered and special delivery items, will be delivered the next working day.
- FedEx items will also be delivered the next working day.
- Guernsey Post would also like to advise customers that parcels are being given priority at this time and letter mail will now be delivered on Monday's, Wednesday's and Friday's. This prioritisation allows Guernsey Post to manage staffing arrangements in the most safe and effective way.
There are a number of service changes and disruptions to the arrival pattern of our mail at this time. Our number one priority is the safety of our dedicated team who are working seven days a week to ensure our customers receive a regular and reliable postal service. We will use this update to report by exception any issues that will materially affect the level of service to you, but please bear with us during these unprecedented events.
If you have specific questions please contact our Customer Serice team on 01481 726241.
Subscribe to daily update email service
Please use this form below to subscribe to our daily update email service. This email will inform you about the mail arrival and deliveries for that specific day.