International Business Reply Services
Guernsey Post's Business Reply service is ideal for local businesses with customers around the world.
- Cost effective - you pay the airmail postage plus a 3p premium for every international reply received
- Easy for international customers - no need for them to buy stamps - simply include one of our reply cards or envelopes in your outward mailings to your overseas customers
- Maximum weight for response is 50g per item, paper weight for cards is 120gsm
- Use Guernsey Post's Business Reply design
- Annual licence fee of £110.00
- Responses sent by airmail
- Business Reply licence and an account with Guernsey Post are required
- For a full list of countries where International Business Reply can be sent from call our Business Services team on 01481 711 720
International Business Reply Online Form
Annual Licence fee £110. Premium per item 3p (after first 1,000 items per year)
Please complete the Account Facilities form along with a Bank Consent form which you can download as pdf (see blue links), alternatively please contact Customer Services.
You can use these specifications to design an International Business Reply service item. Please note however that Guernsey Post must authorise the proposed design before printing and distribution. Our Customer Services team can provide more information about our design guidelines and destinations available with this service.
- Only cards and/or envelopes are acceptable;
- International Business Reply service items may not weigh more than 50g;
- All printing must be in a dark colour, contrasting with a light background. Dark blue or black on a white background is preferred;
- Dimensions for cards and envelopes:
* Minimum size 140mm x 90mm (cards and envelopes)
* Maximum size 148mm x 105mm (cards only)
* Maximum size 235mm x 120mm (envelopes only)
* Thickness 250 mm minimum, tolerance to 200 gsm (cards only).
- The name and full address in Guernsey to which all items will be delivered must appear parallel to the length of the item and underneath the horizontal bars. The address must be clear with the words GUERNSEY and UNITED KINGDOM and the postcode printed in CAPITAL LETTERS;
- The front side of the reply card or envelope must bear the following details so that items may be readily identified and not treated as unpaid mail.
a) Two horizontal lines - to the specifications and positioning shown in the design. The lines must be at least 3mm wide, 80mm in length and 14mm apart from their inside edges (20mm from outside edges) and 15mm from the right hand edge of the item.
b) The words ‘REPONSE PAYEE' and ‘GRANDE-BRETAGNE' must be shown on two lines, between the horizontal, parallel lines described above in 6a. The words must be in capital letters not less than 4mm in height.
c) The ‘no stamp required' indicator must appear approximately 5mm from the top edge and right edge of the item in an outlined box of 40mm x 30mm. The box must contain the design shown on the item illustrated below.
d) An airmail label stating the words ‘By Airmail' and ‘Par Avion' must appear in the top left hand corner, below which should show the words ‘IBRS/CCRI NUMBER'.
Guernsey Post will inform you of the business reply postcode and details which should appear after ‘IBRS/CCRI NUMBER';
- The item should have a white or light shaded pastel background. Vivid colours or dyes containing phosphorescent substances are not permitted;
- Extraneous printing and advertising may appear in the left hand corner of the item and on the rear provided that:
* It does not fall below the last line of the address on the face of the item
* It does not mimic the horizontal lines
* It does not contain another address, complete or not.
- The words ‘FREE POSTAGE UP TO 50 GRAMMES' should appear on the back.
If you prefer to download the pdf forms, send your completed pdf form(s) to:
St. Peter Port
Or visit any Guernsey Post counter.