Postage Paid Impressions (PPI) is a dedicated business service aimed at companies who send medium to large volumes of post.
It is particularly suitable for businesses that rely on high volume mailings.
Take advantage of our discounted business postal rates by applying for a Postage account. It is free to set up and once it has been processed you can then simply weigh and stamp each item with your unique Postage Paid Impression (PPI), enter the details into our easy-to-use business portal and we will bill you for your postage by direct debit each month.
With PPI, the postage on your items is pre-printed instead of franked or stamped. PPI is ideal for posting Letters, Large Letters, Parcels and Large Parcels, providing every posted item has its impression printed clearly on the cover or address label.
Save money with discounted post rates.
PPI customers are also entitled to a Special Delivery volume discount.
Once your credit account application for your Postage Paid impression (PPI) has been approved, you will receive an email invite for Guernsey Post's Business Portal (formerly known as eBilling).
The business portal provides you access to Guernsey Post online business account to create your daily postage docket, this system enables you to have full control of your daily posting. Here you can complete and submit posting dockets as well as having access to up to three years of previous docket data.
- The Business Account is a free service
- Account holders receive 30 days credit on each posting
- A Direct Debit option is available. Business rates apply
- Account holders can access their postage history at any time
- Notes on postage submission appear as points of reference on statements
- You can access your Business Account from any computer, anytime, anywhere
The main requirements for setting up a Postage Paid Impression service for your company are:
- You will need to create a Guernsey Post credit account if you do not have one already (see online application form below or a download form from the blue links)
- When you apply for PPI you will be asked to agree to our terms and conditions for this particular service
- Please note that a printer is required for printing your postage dockets
- We also recommend a set of postage scales if regularly posting parcels
Account Facilities Application Form
Starting a credit account with Guernsey Post opens up a wide range of very useful business services, including Freepost, PrePaid Postage, PO Boxes and International and Business Reply Services.
Simply complete the form below (with a Bank Consent Form when necessary).
If a Bank Consent Form is required it can be downloaded from the blue link provided or collect one from any Post Office branch. A signature is required on the Bank Consent form so you will need to send the form to us in the post or hand it in at any Post Office branch.
Please be assured that we will treat your personal information with the utmost care and will never sell it to other companies or use it other than as stated in our data protection notice. The personal information you provide us is used primarily to deal with your enquiries or provide the service and products you request. You can find full details of our data protection notice at www.guernseypost.com/privacy-notice