Get your marketing materials through the letter boxes of the Bailiwick.
Door2Door is Guernsey Post's cost-effective marketing service that can deliver your advertising message quickly and easily to all homes and businesses in the Bailiwick of Guernsey.
- Door2Door is a simple, flexible, reliable and cost-efficient way to reach your customers with a leaflet, advert or flyer
- Combine with our Business Reply service for even better response rates
- Door2Door can form part of an integrated marketing campaign, or serve as a powerful stand-alone communication
- Keep it local - get your business noticed across the Bailiwick or we can deliver to select parishes
- Business-to-business marketing is easy - Door2Door can target just business addresses
Door2Door is an unaddressed leaflet service for delivery to specifically selected areas of the Bailiwick of Guernsey. Standard delivery is made over five working days commencing Monday and ending Friday. Shorter or longer periods of delivery can be arranged on a case by case basis.
These Terms and Conditions shall apply in relation to the provision by Guernsey Post Ltd to the client of the Door2Door Service which has been booked in.
Completion and signing of the agreement form is acceptance of the Terms and Conditions for the service.
The client agrees to pay any charges, which apply to the provision by Guernsey Post Ltd of the Door2Door Service. Prices are subject to change.
By using our Door2Door Service you agree to the following Terms and Conditions
The items for delivery must be delivered no later than 12 noon on the Wednesday prior to the week in which the items are to be distributed. The items for delivery should be sent to the following address: -
F.A.O. Customer Services
Mail Collection Counter
St Peter Port
You must arrange for the delivery of the items. We will not collect them.
If the items are not at the above address by the agreed time a late surcharge may be incurred
- The items for delivery must arrive at the above address pre-folded unless otherwise agreed with a Customer Services representative. Three example options are shown as below: -
1. A5 size
2. A4 size folded to an A5 size
3. A3 size folded to an A4 Size
All items must be delivered to us in strong boxes and in bundles of 50 or 100. If the items are not delivered in bundles of 50 or 100, we may impose a surcharge of 5% (minimum £20) of the contract price to cover the additional work required by us before delivery. Any additional work of this kind may delay delivery of your items.
You must advise us in advance of the delivery arriving to the above address the total quantity despatched by the printers and the delivery should include a consignment notice matching this quantity.
If the consignment of items is not the sufficient quantity to fulfil the delivery we will use our discretion as to which addresses receive the items.
It is your responsibility to collect any items that are left after the delivery is complete. Should the remainder of items not be collected within 14 days of completion of the delivery, we reserve the right to dispose of them in the manner we see fit
Only one leaflet can be accepted as one delivery. If two leaflets are required to be sent they will be charged as two leafelt deliveries.
- All items for delivery must receive prior approval from us. If you print or produce your items before we have approved them we will not be liable for any costs incurred.
- All items for delivery must fit through a standard letter-box unless agreed otherwise.
- We reserve the right to refuse to accept/or to deliver items however presented, which:
Are likely to cause embarrassment to us, our employees or the recipients
Are harmful or dangerous or offensive
Are prohibited or restricted by law, regulations or guidelines of any sort, including but not limited to prohibited or restricted mail
Infringe copyright or intellectual property rights of a third party
Do not meet the Terms and Conditions for this service
- Should the material provided be in contravention of any of the above thus rendering the distribution impossible you will still be liable for the full cost of delivery.
- To the fullest extent permitted by the Law we shall not be liable to you in any circumstances for any type of special, indirect or consequential loss, costs, damage charges or expenses should any of your material give rise to complaint or claim against Guernsey Post Ltd.
- We have a duty not to deliver any items to an address from which we have received a written request not to deliver such items (these addresses will not normally be included in the number of Delivery Points)
For individual advance bookings the total price must be paid at least seven days ahead of the intended distribution date.
When a commitment is made for multiple bookings, payment terms will be agreed at time of booking and on a case by case basis.
For a booking made within 14 days of the distribution date, payment in full must be paid when the booking is made.
If payment has not been received within seven days of the distribution date Guernsey Post reserve the right not to distribute the material or alternatively to move to a future available date once payment has been received.
Any changes to the agreed distribution date on existing bookings will be subject to availability.
If items are lost or damaged by Guernsey Post Limited prior to distribution, compensation may be paid up to the replacement cost of the item, limited to the reasonable cost of printing the particular item.
Guernsey Post does not offer compensation for consequential loss, and is not liable for any loss of profits, business revenue, goodwill or anticipated savings whether direct, indirect, foreseeable or unforeseeable arising out of delay or failure in conveyance or delivery by either an employee or Guernsey Post or one of its partners.
Guernsey Post will pay no compensation to the client for late or incomplete deliveries.
Any complaints or claims for compensation regarding a distribution must be submitted in writing within seven working days of completion of the distribution. The complaint letter must contain the name and address of the client, dates of the distribution the complaint is in relation to and detailed account of the complaint matter.
Guernsey Post may terminate a distribution or the agreement if:
- Any charges are not paid by the due date
- Any debt to Guernsey Post remains outstanding
Should a client who has committed to multiple bookings decide to cancel any remaining deliveries for any reason he will still be charged for the remaining deliveries, unless agreed in writing.
Once a contract between Guernsey Post and a client has been signed the client is bound by these terms and conditions and has not placed reliance on any other agreement or statements not set out in these terms and conditions.