Our timed collection and delivery services give our business customers guaranteed timings for both outgoing and incoming mail. The result? Smoother working arrangements and saved time and effort for your staff.
- With Timed Collection you get the consistency of a timed collection, with the collection usually happening within five minutes of your chosen time
- With Timed Delivery you get an equally consistent delivery time of your choice to assist with daily processes such as banking and fulfilling orders
- Delivery typically takes place within five minutes of your scheduled time
Please contact Customer Services for information on our timed collection and delivery rates.
- Online Application Steps
- Please read the Terms & Conditions before taking up this service.
- Complete and submit the online Timed Collection/Delivery Service Application web form shown below
- Alternatively download the Timed Collection/Delivery application form from the blue link (you'll need Adobe Acrobat, which is free)
- Print a copy and complete the application form
- Make sure that the form is signed
- Post the copies to us using the address below
Please note: You need an account with Guernsey Post to set up your Timed Delivery/Collection.
Send your completed form to:
St. Peter Port
Alternatively, if you prefer you can find this form at any of our Bailiwick branches.
- The following terms and conditions apply to our Timed Collection and Timed Delivery services:
- Monthly payment or Direct Debit options available.
- Customers can commence service at any time and fees will be pro rata for the full month's service.
- A service level agreement will be signed prior to service commencement so customers are fully aware of service specification, which includes mobile numbers for couriers.
- One month's notice required of change of collect location.
- Rolling contract.
Please note: For Timed Delivery only, customers must also have a Private Box or large user postcode to access the service and will receive only mail delivered to that Private Box or postcode.
Timed Collection/Delivery Online Application Form
If you wish to become a Business Account holder to take advantage of this service please complete the online Account Facilities form (see blue links) along with a Bank Consent form which you can download as pdf, alternatively please contact Customer Services.
Please be assured that we will treat your personal information with the utmost care and will never sell it to other companies or use it other than as stated in our data protection notice. The personal information you provide us is used primarily to deal with your enquiries or provide the service and products you request. You can find full details of our data protection notice at www.guernseypost.com/privacy-notice